Do you want to work for a creative, innovative market leader in technology?
Are you ambitious, inquisitive and proactive person looking to develop their knowledge and skills in procurement?
An amazing and rare opportunity has arisen with a development company, whose products are used in major feature films, games, TV and sport. Always pushing technological boundaries, this exciting organisation creates intelligent products and revolutionise entertainment. As a Buyer, you will be supporting the international Supply Chain team, managing the purchasing of raw materials and products to create the high performance and quality of the technology products.
As the Buyer, you will be:
• Procuring materials from approved suppliers
• Purchase third party materials to meet customer requirements
• Review and update item data
• Support engineering development
• Communicate to and support suppliers
• Work with operations to ensure materials delivery and quality are achieved
• Support finance to ensure payments and on time and queries are dealt with effectively
• Work alongside the Supply Chain Manager in developing solutions to meet the business needs today & in the future
As the Buyer, you will have:
• An appetite for hitting targets and deadlines
• An inquisitive mind and a passion for cutting edge technology
• Experience of contract manufacturing, their methods and business practices
• Ambitious personality
• A clear communication style
• Great at building relationships with suppliers
• MRP systems
• Electronics or mechanical manufacturing knowledge
• Highly organised
• CIPS qualified or in development is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and skills with a company with exponential growth and limitless boundaries for progression. In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of
£25,000 - £32,000 + Benefits.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to find out more, please contact Kirsty Mcewen on 0121 272 8260 or email your updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org