Procurement Business Partner - Indirects in London
Procurement Business Partner - Indirects
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Procurement Business Partner – Indirects
£55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Do you have strong Procurement skills covering a broad range of Indirect categories, and the ability to win stakeholder engagement and support? Do you want the opportunity to join a leading UK financial services firm? In this role, you will be responsible encouraging early engagement and compliance with policy for a growing and transforming procurement department. You will deliver value through commercial optimisation and prudent but practical risk management.
• Build short term tactical and medium/long term strategic understanding of needs of Indirect business areas.
• Establish effective stakeholder relationships , working collaboratively to deliver value and mitigate risk to become trusted strategic partner.
• Build a pipeline of sourcing projects within focus business areas, working closely with business owners to create compliant, fast and effective strategies.
• Execute sourcing strategies using best practice methodologies, including e-sourcing platform, working with business and finance to identify, measure and track value added.
• At all times work within the Third Party Management framework to ensure prudent and practical management of risk.
• Continue to develop knowledge of relevant markets, supply and demand dynamics, supplier roadmaps and innovative solutions.
• Commit to ethos of continuous improvement.
• Be an ambassador for the Third Party Management function, utilising every opportunity to communicate the value add available through early engagement and open dialogue
• Advanced stakeholder management skills are absolutely essential
• Extensive professional procurement experience within blue chip environment
• Proven business relationship management capabilities
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of utilising the opportunities presented by e-sourcing platforms
• Ability to strike balance between working within a risk framework and needing to deliver to the practical demands of the business
• Preferably educated to degree level MCIPS accredited.
To discuss this role in more detail, contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People