Salary: €50,000 - €60,000 Euros plus bonus, car allowance and benefits
Do you have a strong background in Distribution Management and are you seeking a new challenging role?
Our client are currently looking for a Distribution Manager who will be responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined countries and to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to the organisations costs and services.
• Direct management of distributors.
• To identify through investigation and communication significant improvement opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI’s and corrective action plans.
• Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time.
• Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations.
• In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format.
• Participate at market reviews and tenders.
• Work on global distribution projects and take an active role in ensuring implementation and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
Skills and experience:
• Fluency in English ; German or French knowledge
• Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
• Some knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
• Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
• Self-sufficient and well organized; able to manage own schedule effectively
• Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
• Ability to build strong relationships and networks
• Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a market leader undergoing continued growth and expansion. The position will offer a varied and dynamic role for which they require innovative and forward thinking individuals.
To discuss this in more detail, please submit you CV or get in touch with Adam Roughton at Procurement People.