|Job Title||Distribution Manager - CEE|
|Salary||€45000 - €49000 per annum|
Location: Poland – home based, with regular travel across Central Eastern Europe
Salary: Up to €48,950 + car allowance, bonus and benefits
Would you like to work for a market leading food organization to be responsible for the implementation and ongoing management of the supply chain and distribution for countries in transition across Europe?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global brand as Distribution Manager to be responsible for the full management of the distributors in defined CEE countries, in order to increase efficiencies at distributor level bringing a positive impact to the organisation on costs and services. You will also provide support to the Supply Chain Development Manager in analysis and distributor transition and/or start up.
The ideal candidate will have Food retail experience within Supply Chain/Distribution. You will have strong proven experience of supply chain and have experience of working in Central Eastern Europe – Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia or Estonia ideally.
• Direct management of distributors and / or re-distributors
• To identify significant improvement opportunities and suggest ways in which to release these opportunities; setting and monitoring of KPI's and corrective action plans
• Ensure monthly distributor reviews are carried out and action points are completed on time
• Work together / challenge distributor on identifying efficiencies and action plan for implementations
• In communication with stakeholders, track and report on progress of current projects on a regular basis and in a consistent format
• Participate at market reviews and tenders
• Works on the implementation of new distributor in a country
• Analytical work in support of the Supply Chain Development Manager
Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
• Fluency in English and any other language
• Extensive Supply chain / distribution experience / expertise
• Experience of working in a franchisee environment would be highly advantageous
• Some knowledge of project management
• Strong analytical skills; numerate with the ability to decipher complex information
• Enquiring mind; able to identify gaps and design solutions to improve service
• Self-sufficient and well organised; able to manage own schedule effectively
• Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions both externally and internally
• Ability to build strong relationships and networks
• Agile and able change direction and respond to requirements within a changing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a market leader undergoing continued growth and expansion. The position will offer a varied and dynamic role for which they require innovative and forward thinking individuals. The role will require regular travel across Europe as well as home working, therefore you will need to be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a multi-cultural team.
To discuss this in more detail, please submit you CV or get in touch with Adam Roughton at Procurement People.